Archive for September, 2008
- Promote friendship, mutual understanding and build capacity of OYG-CAM members and other youths through knowledge and experience sharing activities.
- Build team spirit and network between and among the youth.
- Set a role model for others.
- Engage and inspire youths in social and volunteer activities.
Who Can Participate?
- All youth who meet the following criteria and are approved by the Executive Committee of OYG-CAM can participate:
- Age between 16-35 years old.
- Be committed to share their knowledge and experience to and learn from others during the camp.
- Willing to share knowledge and experience to other friends after returning from the camp.
- Actively participate in all OYG-CAM activities.
- Be happy to share rooms/accommodation with others and join group/solidarity meals provided.
- Be willing to contribute 40.000 Riel or 10 US dollars (to cover the overall expense of the event)
To join this event, please fill in the Application Form which can be downloaded from our website: www.oygcambodia.org or picked up from Mr. Ly Pichey at Royal University of Phnom Penh (RUPP) from Monday to Friday from 08.00am to 11.30am and submit to email@example.com or deliver directly to Mr. Ly Pichey at RUPP.
The deadline for submission of application is October 15, 2008 at 5.00 pm. Selected applicants will be informed for an orientation on October 19, 2008.
For further information about the Networking and Team Building Camp program please contact our Executive Committee via Tel: 012 397 899/ 012 629 294/ 012 486 983/ 012 288 388 or email: Mr. Ly Pichey: firstname.lastname@example.org; Miss.Tuot Sopheak: email@example.com; Miss. Kong Davy: firstname.lastname@example.org; and Miss. Chhay Chansopheaktra: email@example.com